If you’re a pet expert, veterinarian, dog trainer, nutritionist, pet lover, or pet blogger, and want to share your knowledge about dogs, cats, and other animals through guest posts, we welcome you to write for us.
We’re interested to share your ideas, advice/tips, and thoughts with our readers.
Why Write Pet Guest Posts for Us?
Guest posting is an excellent way for individuals, brands, and agencies to establish authority and gain exposure. When you write for us, you can reach a wider audience, enhance your online presence, and establish yourself as an expert in the pet care industry.
Your expertise can provide valuable insights, tips, and tricks to pet owners, veterinary professionals, and pet enthusiasts who are always on the lookout for new and helpful content.
Guest writers can include a backlink to their sites in the bodies of their submissions. And you can increase your organic traffic & domain authority in this way.
Pet Topics We Like
We encourage a wide array of pet-related topics, and we’ve categorized them for your convenience:
Dog and Cat HealthCare
- Dog/cat health and wellness
- Health issues and solutions
- Nutrition, food and diet
- Training and behavior
- Grooming and hygiene
- Breed-specific information
- Dog breeds/adoption/house/beds/kennel
- Pet products
Other Pet Care
- Exotic pets
- Aquarium and fish care
- Bird care
- Small mammals (rabbits, hamsters, etc.)
- Pet-friendly travel and destinations
- Pet products and accessories
- Pet stories and experiences
- Pet adoption and fostering
- Preventive care
- Common pet illnesses
- Emergency care
- Vet visits
Pets Guest Posts Examples
- 6 Good Reasons Not To Neuter Your Male Dog
- 8 Ways to Prevent Parvovirus in Dogs
- 11 Ways to Prevent Urinary Tract Infections (UTI) in Dogs
- 9 Reasons Why Your Dog Need Clothes
- What To Put On Dog Tag To Keep Your Dog Safe
- What Can I Put On My Dog To Relieve Itching
- What To Look For In Cat Food
- 18 Things to Think About Before Adopting a Dog
We uphold high standards for our content to ensure our readers get the best possible information.
- Originality: All submissions must be original and totally unique. It should not be published elsewhere, including your own blog or any other site. We will check all submissions for plagiarism.
- Quality: We expect high-quality content with well-researched information.
- Grammar: The content must be free of grammatical errors. Please proofread your work before submission.
- Format: Your content should be easy to read. Use H2 and H3 headings to break up your content into digestible sections.
- Length: We prefer articles that are between 800-1500 words depending on the topic. However, we value quality over quantity.
- Images: Please include at least one high-resolution image relevant to your content. Make sure you have the rights to use the image or it is from a free-use site.
Where to Submit Your Pet Guest Posts?
Ready to submit your pet articles to tell our readers the world of your furry friends? We’re always looking for high-quality guest content to share.
Please reach out to us first with your topics. If that’s approved, then please email your article in the format of Google docs to [email protected].